Matthew 21:22
"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
Mark 11:24
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
John 11:22
"Even now God will give you whatever you ask."
John 14:13
"I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father."
John 15:16
"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will alst. Then the Father will give you whateve ryou ask in my name."
John 16:23
"In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."
The only thing these verses are missing is the word, "now." I have faith that God will give me the desires of my heart. I believe that his plan will fulfill every want that I have ever asked for. My problem is I want it now. I think God is teaching me patience right now. I also feel like He wants me to find contentment in the "now" and trust that the things I have asked for will come, IN HIS PERFECT TIME. And why would I want anything else? So for now, I will praise him for what I have now, and look forward to what he has in store.
Today I want to praise God for the sunshine :) Yesterday a friend and I speant the day at the lake. We had a wonderful time, and now I have the worst sunburn in the world, and I can barely walk. HOWEVER..... it reminds me how blessed I am to have the opportunity to spend the day with friends, relaxing, and enjoying my summer.
I am going to give up using salt. I know that sounds strange, but I love salt, and I use way too much, so today I decided I am not going to use salt. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment